Mammies & Daddies
Learn Gaeilge for the home and raise your children with
our beautiful language
Made for busy parents by a busy parent
The Education System is NOT Creating Irish Speakers
Most of us left school believing Irish was hard. I'm here to tell you that it isn't. When you learn practical Irish that you can use every day, it is easier than ever imagined.
All our children need to be confident Irish speakers, students, and lovers of the Irish language is to hear the language being spoken.
We know that children learn languages, sa Bhaile, at home
But Mamma, You're Busy
I'm not just an Irish language teacher or fluent speaker, I'm a mum.
Like you, I am bombarded with doing this for our kids, and that.
We want to give them every opportunity to be happy and successful.
But, how can we add learning a language on top of that?
When I had my daughter I felt so privileged to be able to speak Irish to her and raise her to be bi-lingual.
Other mammies in my community told me that they would love to be able to do the same and raise their children with our beautiful native language.
So, I created the easiest and fastest way for them to have all the Irish they needed.
SAY HELLO TO
Gaeilge Guides for Parents
A way for you to learn Irish to use with the kids in short on-demand lessons perfect for busy mammies & daddies, no matter your level of Irish.
- Irish for routines and play, because that's how they really learn
- Short 3-5 minute lessons you can fit in any time, any place
- Lifetime access so you don't have to commit to a course
Our Mammies Say...
"Hearing my boys say phrases fills my heart"
"I have loved going through it and all my Irish from school coming back slowly but surely but now I have more of an interest in learning it and to hear my boys saying phrases fills my heart."
"It's so much more that I expected"
"It has been created just right for teaching the kids in a fun non teaching way if that makes sense! It is obviously created by a mother as it covers all I need to say to my children so far so the lack of questions and feedback/criticism is because the course is just right for me so far".
What has been your biggest win?
"Hearing my kids speak Irish".
What's Included In your Gaeilge Guide...
All The Gaeilge
You'll learn everyday phrases to use with the kids, in 3 minutes a day or week.
- Morning routine Gaeilge
- Phrases for getting them out the door
- Playtime Gaeilge
- School drop-off & goodbyes as Gaeilge
- Phrases for chatting about their day
- Nighttime routine Irish
- Lots more for everything in between
You will finish each guide with all the Irish you need to be able to add it into everyday fun and routines.
You Don't Need Time
Enjoy short, easy lessons that teach you everything you need and nothing you don't
Being a mum, I know that time is a luxury, so you'll have:
- 3 Minute video lessons you can do with your cupán tae
- Themed modules so you can find the Irish you need fast
- An easy dip or dive into approach
- An app to make it even easier
You won't have the stress of an Irish course, exams, or time crunches. Learn the Irish you need, when you can.
You're Not Alone
Be part of a community, not a class
We support our mammies and daddies:
- With guides on how to easily add a second language to your home
- Through a fast-track way to becoming both confident and fluent
- With help on hand from an Irish teacher and mum
Which One Suits You
Not too sure?
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE,
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your Gaeilge Guide or feel like it's not for you, just pop me an email within the first 14 days for a full refund.
Will I have time, I'm a busy parent?
I'm a beginner, will they be suitable?
Is there any time commitment?
What dialects do you offer?
How long do I have access to the guides?
Our Gaeilge Guides Are For You If...
- You are passionate about passing on the language to your children
- You'd love to hear your children speak Irish
- You want to see your children thrive at school
- You want your children to have all the benefits of being bi-lingual
- You want to be a proud and confident Irish speaker yourself
In just a few weeks, You Could…
- Have an abundance of Irish you can use at home
- Finally have the confidence to speak the language
- Be raising your children with Gaeilge
- See and hear your children love the language
X Don't look back with regret and wish you could speak your language
X Don't regret not passing on the language to your kids
It will never be easier, I've created the easiest and fastest ways for parents to succeed.
CHOOSE YOUR GUIDE